To provide online and hybrid, team-based onsite instruction that promotes deeper learning, value creation, and educational programs that favor sustainable living, respect of the ecosystem, deep ecology, deep science, deep engineering, deep pharmacy, deep healing, deep law, deep psychology, deep culture, deep language learning, deep economy, deep philosophy, deep wisdom, and deep education in general.
- To liberate students from the time and space constraints and formalisms of traditional academia, and credit accomplishments for their contribution to humanity beyond disciplinary boundaries;
- To provide deep undergraduate programs that aim at enhancing crosscultural and multilingual understanding internationally;
- To promote a transdisciplinary and transmodern definition of science and academic knowledge and promote science with a conscience;
- To provide an abundance of knowledge resources around a variety of transdisciplinary topics crucial for the future of humanity;
- To offer affordable courses and programs on deep topics rarely proposed in current universities;
- To establish deep education as a form of higher education that opens new, creative imaginaries to solve the current problems humanity faces;
- To present the resources in a format that allows individual, peer, and team work on applied projects useful to humanity in the various sectors of life;
- To provide hybrid learning environments through constructive, connective and creative online courses as well as deep distance education;
- To provide deep graduate programs that lead to deep degrees internationally;
- To provide a model for a new Academia that treats the disciplinary through interdisciplinary connections and transdisciplinary projects;
- To provide tools for accreditation and co-accreditation to students and institutions of higher education;
- To support other education and higher education institutions in creating, using and sharing deep courses and deep programs and deep schools;
- To bring wisdom back to Academia, connecting the microcosm with the macrocosm, uniting the Sciences, the Arts, and the Humanities;
- To build up the academic mainstream of tomorrow.
DEEP UNIVERSITY INTERNATIONAL
Deep University International is non-profit Charity that promotes economic, scientific, artistic, educational and social growth while respecting natural resources, and it supports Deep Education for intercultural understanding and global relations for international peace.
Deep University International is a non-partisan, non-religious organization that supports charitable goals such as sustainable living, social agency, respect for the ecosystem as our living environment, deep knowledge and wisdom, value creation, and an ethical philosophy of life.
The Charity's aspiration is to provide support to Deep University to create Centers for postsecondary education. It supports the idea of a dynamic, sustainable economy by focusing on education, higher values and wisdom, deep teaching for deeper learning.
The main goal of the Charity is to support higher and deeper educational goals for humanity. Its goals are benevolent, educational, social, philanthropic, humane, and scientific. It also does advocacy for deeper goals for educational institutions.
- Create small campuses accessible to local communities around the planet, this including settings such as small towns and villages, health care, elderly care, etc.
- Support youth through academic and vocational training centers
- Provide affordable real estate for the creation and maintenance of Deep University small campuses and sites that propose a Deep Approach to Education.
- Support youth potential to get a higher education, feel cared for and experience healthy and autonomous learning environments so they can have the chance to achieve their dreams.
- Serve local communities and the world community in projects for a more humane society.
- Providing opportunities for new generations to be optimistic, altruist and knowledgeable.
- Help students learn to work together, make decisions for a harmonious society and serve their communities.
- Deep University International may support students through scholarships, and help local regions in need for deep higher education.